My passion has become my profession. I love working with people and dogs on different levels.
From 1989 to 2012 I worked with various breeds of sports and hunting dogs. In addition to their abilities and performance, these domestic dogs were a wonderful addition to our family.
During this time, I was also a member of various SKG groups (the Swiss Cynology Association), ring secretary at international dog shows, director of junior dog and parenting courses, as well as a long-standing member of various boards.
Continuous education and training are still an important part of my work. This includes a wide range of topics on dog ownership and dog behavior:
- Methodology and didactics in individual and group leadership
- Leading Education Courses
- Problem dogs and shelter dogs
- Alternative methods for the well-being of the dog
- Veterinary medicine (1 semester)
- Nutritional advice (2 semesters)
- Regular updates in the field of ethology (comparative behavioral science / behavioral biology)
My life has been shaped by the way humans and animals interact and live together. My experience is based on many years of working towards many different training goals with dogs and horses of varying breeds and temperaments.
The dogs taught me ... to lead with patience, discipline and clear communication
The horses taught me ... to lead and guide with sensitivity and empathy
The goats taught me ... wit, humor and tolerance
Today I focus on private training, mainly with family dogs, and love to share my knowledge and experience with keen and interested owners.
Call me without obligation:
+41 (0)79 919 47 07